The MM3 Cummins Tuner is an all-in-one device that gives you one of the most advanced monitoring devices available and runs delete tuning for your Cummins.
TPMS: Adjusts pressure thresholds for model years 2007.5-2018
Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes for 1998.5-2018
Data Logging: Records logs of all vehicle parameters for ease of diagnosing mechanical problems.
Tire size adjustment for correct speedometer readings.
- 4.3″ Touch Display. Resolution 480 x 272 – 16.3 million colors.
- Two devices: MM3 Touch Display and MM3 Controller each with its own CPU. The Display for the graphics & user interface and the controller for communicating with the ECM.
- Twin CPU design. The fastest Display & Tuner on earth!
- Fastest display start-up in the industry. Just four seconds!
- Fastest PID refresh speed in the industry.
- Fastest ECM download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes 1.5 to 6 minutes, depending on the model year.
- A small micro USB cable connects the display and the controller for easy installation.
- Micro SD card for simple and fast updates.
- Fully Internet updateable.
- Micro SD card can store multiple UDC custom tunes.
- Works with any Micro SD FAT file system formatted card.
- EGT sensor Reads accurately up to over 2200°F.
Four dashboards, each configurable with five different gauge layouts.
- Freely configurable gauge(s) range.
- Two alarms (high and low range) can be configured for each PID.
- Audible and/or visible alarms can be configured.
- Configured ranges are also displayed through colored bars in all digital gauges.
- Configurable PID refresh speed.
- Each gauge stores/updates and displays the max reached PID value continuously.
- Recorded max values can be reset at any time.
- Customizeable display background.
- Adjustable sound feedback for alarms.
Every device can store up to 4 different Vins