The EFILive AutoCal V3 allows custom tunes to be loaded and easily tuned on to your vehicle. EFILive supports GM and Dodge Cummins protocols on the one device and can be used to tune multiple vehicles by purchasing an additional VIN License.
What’s In The Box:
- EFILive AutoCal V3 interface.
- OBDII cable (RJ45 to SAE-J1962).
- PC cable (USB A to B).
AutoCal V3 Specification
- Large, easy to read color screen.
- Built in 512MB micro SD Card.
- Built-in audible alarms.
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Vehicle Input Voltage – Min 9V, Max 28V.
- Battery backed real-time clock.
- Appears as a Windows USB drive.
- Built-in power supply prevents data corruption if external power supply is interrupted.
EFILive’s AutoCal V3 provides a convenient platform for professional tuners to distribute custom tunes to their customers. And for their customers to collect and submit logged data back to the tuner for analysis. It allows the tuner to update and optimize the original tune without shipping and/or removing controllers from customers’ vehicles.